The Phoenix Suns (17-3) host the Golden State Warriors (18-2) in a battle between the top-ranked teams in the Western Conference at Footprint Center on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Suns vs. Warriors Start Time
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Footprint Center
Key Stats for Suns vs. Warriors
- The Suns put up 12.2 more points per game (112.6) than the Warriors allow (100.4).
- When Phoenix totals more than 100.4 points, it is 16-2.
- Golden State is 15-2 when allowing fewer than 112.6 points.
- The Warriors average 9.0 more points per game (114.0) than the Suns allow their opponents to score (105.0).
- Golden State has put together a 14-0 record in games it scores more than 105.0 points.
- Phoenix has a 15-2 record when its opponents score fewer than 114.0 points.
- The Suns make 48.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 6.2 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (41.9%).
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 41.9% from the field, it is 16-2 overall.
- The Warriors are shooting 47.9% from the field, 4.5% higher than the 43.4% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Golden State has a 17-0 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Suns Players to Watch
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, tallying 23.9 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- JaVale McGee leads Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Chris Paul leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 10.1 in each contest.
- Booker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Suns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- Paul and McGee lead Phoenix on the defensive end, with Paul leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and McGee in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Warriors Players to Watch
- Draymond Green has averaged 7.8 rebounds and 7.8 assists per game, putting him atop the Warriors leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Stephen Curry counts for 28.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Golden State’s squad.
- Curry knocks down 5.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warriors.
- Golden State’s leader in steals is Curry with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Green with 0.9 per game.
Suns Upcoming Schedule
Warriors Upcoming Schedule
|11/26/2021||Trail Blazers||W 118-103||Home|