Both Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr have successfully made weight for their fight. The other fighters on the highly anticipated card also stepped onto the scale as per their contracts.. Both Tyson and Jones Jr look relaxed and made weight. However, there was one fight canceled from the event altogether.
‘Iron Mike’ came in at 220.4 lbs for their heavyweight bout, while Roy Jones Jr came in at 210lbs. The two fighters look in good shape for their age. However, fans will notice that Tyson’s body looks very different without the special effects. Despite this, fans can finally look forward to the return of the former champions.
Jake Paul and Nate Robinson also made weight ahead of their fight, and exchanged a few words after. Despite this, the sole fight that was called off at the last minute was between Hasim Rahman Jr vs Rashad Coulter. Rahman, who was the replacement for Viddal Riley, tested positive for COVID-19 and thus could not be part of the event. With two opponents dropping out, Coulter was left with no fight.
Full Weigh-in results: Main card and Under-card
1. Juiseppe Cusumano vs Greg Corbin (heavyweight) for the WBC USNBC Heavyweight title
Juiseppe Cusumano 224.5
Greg Corbin 291.8 lbs
2. Edward Vazquez vs Irvin Gonzalez (Flyweight)
Edward Vazquez 125.4 lbs
Irvin Gonzalez 124.4 lbs
3. Jamaine Ortiz Vs Sulaiman Segawa (lightweight) WBC USNBC Silver lightweight title
Jamaine Ortiz 133.5 lbs
Sulaiman Segawa 131.8 lbs
4. Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan (light heavyweight bout)
Badou Jack 188.4 lbs
Blake McKernan 186.8
5. Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson (light heavyweight bout)
Jake Paul 189 lbs
Nate Robinson 181 lbs
6. Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (heavyweight bout) WBC Frontline Battle Belt
Mike Tyson 220.4 lbs
Roy Jones Jr 210 lbs
The fight will be live on tysonontriller.com and live coverage starts from 8 PM ET. Here’s where you can watch the fight live.